Dear President Trump:
The purpose of this communication is to alert the White House to a situation of interest and to request protection for Professor Kim Ilsun, a US citizen, and Mr. Jeong Choong-je, a South Korean citizen and author of The Golden Lily Operation. I am an attorney representing Professor Kim Ilsun and Mr. Jeong. I believe it would be in the best interest of the United States to investigate the situation.
On June 1st, 2018, Professor Kim Ilsun and Mr. Jeong were featured in a live video broadcast about the so-called Golden Lily Operation on the TePyung TV YouTube channel. During that broadcast, Mr. Jeong talked about how there were hundreds of tons of gold ingots buried in the Moonhyun-dong neighborhood of Busan, South Korea. This gold, which was hidden there by the Japanese empire, was recently found by Mr. Jeong. However, Mr. Jeong was then robbed and falsely accused and imprisoned by certain people who colluded with former South Korean president Roh Moo-hyun and current occupier of the Blue House Moon Jae-in.
Two days after this broadcast, a man named Baek Joon-heum sent a threatening email to Professor Kim Ilsun. Mr. Baek’s threats included the following statements:
• “In this world, there are ways to retaliate other than tort and criminal.”
• “Finally, you will be punished more brutally than Byun Hee-jae, who dared to touch Sohn Suk-hee.”
Sohn Suk-hee, of course, is the JTBC executive and reporter who broke the now-shown-to-be-false tablet PC story that ignited the calls for President Park Geun-hye’s impeachment. Byun Hee-jae is a journalist who was recently jailed for exposing the falsity of the tablet PC story.
From the above, we can clearly infer the following:
• Mr. Baek is confident that Korea’s current legal system is so broken and rigged in his favor that he can freely engage in illegal actions with impunity.
• Byun Hee-jae was jailed not because he violated any law, but because he dared to expose the lies and subsequent cover-up of Sohn Suk-hee.
• Mr. Baek is connected to the powers that be who want to protect Sohn Suk-hee.
• Mr. Baek belongs to a group that regards flouting the law as their prerogative.
The entire letter from Mr. Baek is posted on TePyung.com.
According to Mr. Jeong’s testimony, Richard Lawless, former Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Asian and Pacific Security Affairs, entered into a contract with Mr. Jeong to share this gold. Mr. Jeong still has an authentic copy of the contract.
Mr. President, I thank you for all your support and sincerity for the Republic of Korea.
Eugene Kim, Esq.
June 7th, 2018